Text or call us 24/7 at 701-428-2357 if you have questions about pregnancy or want to take a free pregnancy test.
Our pregnancy case manager will listen to what you are considering and provide free education about the options available. As you weigh the choices, here are some things to consider:
For some individuals with a strong support system, parenting is a fitting decision that embraces the responsibility of caring for your child and providing a loving environment for their growth. We walk clients through some of the changes one can expect such as:
· Financial impact · Dreams/goals
· Emotional changes · Social changes
· Housing options · Support systems
· Father’s involvement
Choosing to place your child with a two-parent family that can provide a stable, loving home is an act of sacrifice. We talk through the emotional impact and the logistical decisions as clients make a plan for their child. Topics may include:
· Physical changes, responsibility
· We’ll assist you in choosing a stable, two-parent home for the child.
· Help with coordinating prenatal care & creating a hospital plan
· Grief/post-placement counseling
We acknowledge this is a common choice for many individuals faced with an unplanned pregnancy. We can discuss the truth about the effects it has on both birth parents and provide free education in terms of:
· Financial implications
· Emotional impact
· Physical effects on your body
· Medical information
· Responsibility of decision
*Our organization does not give referrals to abortion clinics or advocate for this option.